How do you go from wet beds to dry mornings? Train the Brain with sensory feedback!
If you want something that works, we have the perfect solution
Here's Our Method
- Use cloth bedwetting pants specially designed for heavy wetting (Super Undies Chameleon Undies)
- This will ensure all wetness stays on the inside of the diaper - providing heightened sensory feedback.
- Sensory Feedback provides neccessary neuro-stimulation to help the sleeping brain wake up
- Every three weeks we ask that you diaper the bed rather than the child. do not use any diaper protection and let them pee the bed.
- This change in the bedwetting pattern feeds the brain new information, which strengthens the brain-to-body connection.
- Overtime your child will start to wake up dry 🤩
This gradual and effective process works for kids, whether they are four or fourteen.
Chameleon Undies for Bedwetting
How Are Chameleon Undies SO Leakproof?
- Outrageous absorbency included! Comes with 2 liners that can change positions to cover your child's pee pattern. Need more soaking power? Just use another liner!
- Leg locking gussets prevent wetness from escaping
- Waterproof guards at top of the tummy and back area prevent leaks from back or tummy sleepers
- Simple Washing Instructions Included
Here's The Truth
If you really want to train the brain than you have to ditch disposables. They're never going to help your child overcoming bedwetting. They are merely a temporary fix, pacifying the issue without a clear end in sight.
Drawing from my rich background in cloth diapering, I made the connection between "feeling wet" and successful potty learning. Cloth-diapered children would tend to potty train faster because they receive crucial sensory feedback when they void. Disposables, on the other hand, deprive children of this sensory feedback.
Applied to bedwetting, I found some truth in the idea that disposables contributed to prolonging bedwetting.
That's where Super Undies entered the picture. We were determined to address bedwetting head-on. With over 20 years of experience in the field of cloth diaper manufacturing, potty trainig, and nighttime trainign education, we have emerged as the premier reusable bedwetting solution, and our method works.
Now I’m excited to share with you our Brain Training Method for bedwetting, a dual-component approach of waterproof underwear and a thoughtfully crafted diaper routine, aims to prime the brain with the necessary sensory feedback to conquer bedwetting. It's a gradual and effective process that works for kids, whether they are four or fourteen.
Over the next few years you could spend thousands on disposable diapers that do nothing to help, or for less than $150 you can cover bedwetting for years to come, while training the brain to stop bedwetting entirely!
- STOP thinking there's nothing you can do to help
- STOP washing sheet
- Stop Contributing to the Landfill
- STOP spening money on disposables!
Disposable diaper companies are not your friend. They simply mask as sympathizers, but have been leading families astray for decades - and rolling in the profits.
They promise improved self-esteem fo your child by printing cartoons and ninjas on the same plastic diapers that a baby uses, but our kids aren't fooled. They are smarter than that!
If No One Else Will Say It... I Will
- Ninjamas and Goodnites are just like baby diapers
- They keep a kid feeling dry, which WON'T help them overcome bedwetting
- They can only hold so much...
- There is a never ending cost associated with them.
- We Must STOP The Madness