Start with a Small Army of Fearless Training Pants
Chameleon Undies Bedwetting Pants
Save Money, Stop Washing Sheets, and Save The Planet :)
- Fully Waterproof
- Absorbent Inserts INCLUDED!
- Easy wash and fast dry times😎
- Waterproof gussets on ALL SIDES redirect wetness to the padding, which LOCKS that water in place! NO LEAKS HERE, BABY!
Disposables have fixed absorbency, so you are powerless against leaks with heavy wetters.
Our absorbency is flexible and expandable!
Wash them with any load of laundry and just reuse them!
Each pair of Chameleon Undies comes with our 360° gusseted shell, a contoured double layer liner and a flex-fold liner.
You'll get 2 inserts with each pair of Chameleon undies, so wether your bedwetter is a leaky faucet or a fire hose, the Chameleon adapts to cover your child's pee-pattern🤩
Ditch Disposable Diapers For Good!
|Flexible positioning to catch wetness wherever it goes 🤩||Leg locking gussets hold wetness in place 💪|
Chameleon Undies Beat Disposables in Absorbency Tests
- Disposables have fixed absorbency, so you are powerless against leaks with heavy wetters.
- Our absorbency is flexible and expandable!
- Wash them with any load of laundry and just reuse them!
Special Needs Waterproof Underwear
Soft, Comfortable and Trim Special Needs Diapers
You are an awesome researcher and you're great at finding the best tools for your family's needs. Maybe you're struggling with sudden accidents or constant rashes. Maybe disposables are scratchy, or you're tired of worrying how your child will be perceived if someone notices they have a diaper on. Is there anything better out there? I say yes. Yes there is.
Our pull-up training pants for incontinent kids with special needs can be used for delayed potty training, daytime diapering, and as a waterproof bigger cloth diapering option. If you need a bigger diaper than the size 7 found in grocery stores for teen incontinence, this could be your answer! Super Undies specializes in helping with potty training autistic children by providing the necessary feeling of wetness.
Waterproof Undies Features:
- Waterproof through the wet zone, front and back
- Slim and trim appearance
- *NEW* boxer/brief style waistband for discretion, even if they peak out. Lifestyle photos do not reflect this change, but product photos do.
- 2 layers of built-in microfiber absorbency
- Internal pocket to add more absorbency
Waterproof Undies may seem pricey, but you would be VERY surprised at how much you can save by switching to cloth. And the saving just gets better in the second year! Did you know that a child can typically last up to three years in one size of undies?
|Style||Pull up and down|
|Use Case||Daytime Diapering, Swim Diaper, Waterproof Underwear, cover over disposable, Nap time, Nighttime with 1-2 inserts|
|Absorbency||Two layers built in microfiber|
|Capacity||S 200ml | M 250 ml | L 280 ml | XL 340 ml|
|Waistband||Boxer Style Elastic|
|Compatible with Inserts||Step-up Insert, Soaker Bombs|
|Materials||Outer Shell: 100% Polyester fused with PUL
Inner Liner: 100% Polyester
Built in Absorbency: Polyester